The Buddhayana Indonesia Family Condemns the Hardness of Myanmar's Military Regime at Rakhine
By : Nandi Nanti And Aldo Bella Putra | Sunday, September 03 2017 - 17:10 IWST
Keluarga Buddhayana Indonesia
INDUSTRY.co.id - Jakarta, The Buddhayana Family of Indonesia (KBI) a forum for the Great Sangha of Indonesia (Sagin) and the Indonesian Buddhayana Council (MBI) strongly condemn the violence that occurred in Rakhine, Myanmar.
"This is the work of the Myanmar Military Regime that destroyed the name of Aung San Su Kyi and the democratically elected civilian Government, suggesting that the Civil Government is not functioning, so that is the way the Military regime has long lost its power and suddenly wanted to reign" Budiman said, representatives of KBI in the release received editorial INDUSTRY.co.id, Sunday (3/9).
According to him, the actions taken by Myanmar's security forces are barbaric and cowardly. How could the armed forces be complete brave only with women, children, and babies.
"The same thing (myanmar-red military regime) can also be seen with the return of the Army's Military Regime which is now ruling back in Thailand by making Thai King a drug trafficker a puppet of the Military Regime Government, Thailand again becoming Government of Military Dictators Regime by law a very new military authoritarian, "said Budiman.
For the atrocities of Myanmar's military regime, the KBI assessed that Myanmar is no longer worthy of claiming to be a Buddhist state. Such barbaric and cowardly deeds will pluck heavy karma (Garukha) so that they will be reborn in the most infernal hell (Avicci).
The statement was also conveyed by representatives of the KBI at a meeting of Buddhist assemblies on 30 August 2017 in South Jakarta during the Buddhist Council's declaration of attitudes in Indonesia against the humanitarian crisis in Rakhine, Myanmar.
The meeting was held to respond and condemn the humanitarian violence and crisis beyond humanity, in the repeated Rakhine Myanmar.
Here are the appeals and attitudes of the Indonesian Buddhayana Family (KBI):
1. For all Buddhists in Indonesia to work hand-in-hand with the entire community and inter-faith community in each region to gather humanitarian aid to help our Rohingyas who are now suffering greatly.
2. Encourage the government to actively participate in facilitating peace in Myanmar through ASEAN and UN forums so that violence can be stopped immediately to achieve security, peace and sustainable stability in Myanmar for the benefit of mankind.
3. Violence and Crimes of humanity are the common enemies of all religions. KBI does not support any acts of violence in the name of any religion and elsewhere.
4. KBI invites all components of society to jointly think of further steps to assist the humanitarian crisis, among others, by helping to alleviate the burden of the refugees of the victims of violence by working with interfaith communities and the government.
5. KBI as a component of Indonesian Buddhism from the past until now has been practicing living together in diversity as the national unity motto: Bhinneka Tunggal Ika, Tan Hana Dharma Mangrwa. The work of ancestors inherited by the ancestors of the Indonesian nation through the work of Mpu Tantular is a role model of Buddhists living harmoniously with other religious religions and all other components of the nation in Indonesia. Conflict in Myanmar which involves religion and ethnicity altogether has crashed into the noble culture of the nation and religious life that has long been built in Indonesia.
6. Destructive and coward acts committed by the Myanmar security apparatus more from deserving to be punished as an international crime against humanity.
KBI expects through this attitude statement to be an impetus for all KBI staff to continue to support all noble efforts by providing assistance humanity to our brothers, Rohingyas, to alleviate the suffering of victims of violence in Rakhine and actively encourage the creation of peace and security in Rakhine, Myanmar.