PT Inka Signs Contract of Work LRT Jabodebek
By : Ridwan And Aldi Firhand. A | Thursday, January 18 2018 - 16:11 IWST
Jabodebek LRT Train Contract Signed (Photo Ridwan)
INDUSTRY.co.id - Madiun _ As a follow-up of the government project for the construction of Light Rail Transit (LRT) Jabodebek, on Thursday 18 January 2018 a working visit was held by several ministers to PT INKA (Persero) to see the capability and readiness of railway production.
The ministers and leaders of high-ranking state institutions that were present were, among others, the Coordinating Minister for the Ministry of Marine Affairs, Luhut Binsar Panjaitan, Industry Minister Airlangga Hartarto, Vice Finance Minister Mardiasmo, and representatives from BPPT.
In addition to reviewing the capability and readiness of railway production owned by PT INKA (Persero) Madiun, 7 also held a signing agenda between PT INKA (Persero) and its partners, among others:
1. The signing of a Jabodebek LRT procurement contract between PT KAI (Persero) and PT INKA (Persero). ,
2. Signing of the cooperation of procurement of materials and components of railway between PT INKA (Persero) and PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk, PT Barata Indonesia (Persero), PT Pindad (Persero) and PT INTI (Persero).
3. Signing of PT INKA (Persero) cooperation with Human Resources Development Board of the Ministry of Transportation.
4. Signing of commitment to increase TKDN (Level of Domestic Content) between PT INKA (Persero) with UMKM NIA program beneficiaries (National Interest Account).
5. Signing of education vocational development program between PT INKA (Persero) and Vocational School in East Java.
6. Signing of joint consultation and research cooperation between PT INKA (Persero) with Kemenristekdikti, BPPT and state universities (ITB, ITS, UNS and UGM).
7. Signing of consultation and advisory cooperation for the construction of PT INKA (Persero) Workshop in Banyuwangi between PT INKA (Persero) and BPKP of Iawa Timur.
The construction of LRT Jabodebek is one of the government's strategic projects in order to provide transportation convenience and speed to the community.
For the work of LRT connecting Jakarta Bogor Depok Bekasi, PT INKA (Persero) has received financial support amounting to Rp 4.050 Trillion from 3 banking syndicates, namely PT BNI (Persero) Tbk, PT SMI (Persero) and PT Bank Sumitomo Mitsui Indonesia.
PT INKA (Persero) is the only railway manufacturing industry in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
This LRT project is the second time, after previously PT INKA (Persero) is also believed to be a provider of LRT facilities in Palembang, South Sumetera as a mode of transportation supporters of Asian Games 2018.
Currently PT INKA (Persero) is also completing DMU work for Minangkabau Airport, Padang and Adi Soemarmo Airport, Solo, making 438 units of K3 and K1 passenger train orders of PT KAI (Persero) and 250 units of railways passenger train.