PermataBank Holds Annual General Meeting of Shareholders 2023 and Announces Dividend Distribution
By : Nata Kesuma | Monday, April 10 2023 - 23:03 IWST
PT Bank Permata Tbk (“PermataBank” or “Bank”)
INDUSTRY.co.id - Jakarta - PT Bank Permata Tbk (“PermataBank” or “Bank”) shareholders have approved the agenda items proposed at its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGMS). The AGMS was supported by the eASY.KSEI facilities, an application used to arrange the AGMS electronically.
The eight AGMS agenda items that the shareholders approved are:
1. The approval of the 2022 Annual Report and ratification of the Financial Statements for the financial year ending 31 December 2022.
1. The approval for the allocation of net profit for the financial year ending 31 December 2022.
2. The appointment of the Public Accountant which will audit the Company’s books for the 2023 financial year and the determination of honorarium of the said Public Accountant as well as other requirements regarding its appointment.
3. The acceptance of the resignation of member of the Board of Directors of the Company.
4. The appointment of the members of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors of the Company for the period of 2023-2026.
5. The determination of the remuneration and other allowances granted by the Company to the members of the Board of Commissioners, the Board of Directors, and the Sharia Supervisory Board.
6. Restatement of Article 3 of the Company's Articles of Association in order to fulfill the obligation based on Government Regulation Number 5 of 2021 concerning the Implementation of Risk-Based Business Licensing, using the Indonesian Standard Classification of Business Fields 2020 (KBLI 2020).
7. The approval of Company’s Resolution Plan Year 2022.
In the second agenda item, the AGMS approved the use of the Bank's net profit for the financial year ending 31 December 2022 in the amount of IDR 2,01 trillion in part to distribute dividends for the shareholders totaling approximately IDR 542 billion (gross) or IDR 15 per share.
Chartsiri Sophonpanich, President Commissioner of PermataBank, said, "We would like to express our gratitude and appreciation for the hard work and dedication of the Management and all PermataBank employees for the Bank's satisfactory results and achievements in 2022. PermataBank showed great spirit in delivering solid performance amidst uncertain global economic conditions. We are confident PermataBankers will continue to draw on this great strength as we face the future together with Bangkok Bank Group, serving customers as One Family, One Team.“
Meliza M. Rusli, President Director of PermataBank said, “Throughout 2022 the Bank has continued to strengthen its financial performance by utilizing the gathering momentum of Indonesia’s improving economy, which has enabled PermataBank to become one of the leading banks in Indonesia. In 2023, we shall harness the momentum that has been built in 2022 to reach more solid performance. During our 20-year journey we have continuously demonstrated our commitment to serve our customers and become a universal bank of choice by providing products and services to diverse segments and generations. We will continue to strive to stay close to customers and serve them with heart for the years to come as part of the Bangkok Bank family."
The Bank ended the 2022 financial year by recording a net profit after tax of IDR 2.01 trillion, growing 63.5% year-on-year (yoy). In line with the recovery of the Indonesian economy, the Company recorded asset growth of 8.8% yoy to IDR 255.11 trillion compared to IDR 234.4 trillion the previous year.
With capital ratio CAR and CET-1 ratios of 34.2% and 25.7% respectively, PermataBank has become one of the strongest banks the strongest banks among Indonesia’s top 10 commercial banks.