Penetration of Jasa Marga Toll Electrics 90.51 Percent

By : Ridwan And Aldi Firhand. A | Thursday, October 26 2017 - 22:47 IWST

Electronic toll collection/E-Toll (Foto Merdeka)
Electronic toll collection/E-Toll (Foto Merdeka) - Jakarta - PT Jasa Marga Tbk announced that until now, the penetration of the implementation of electronication in the toll roads owned by the state-owned toll company, together with its business group has reached 90.51 percent.

"This makes us optimistic to be able to implement 100 percent non-cash payment on all toll roads on October 31, 2017, in accordance with Regulation of the Minister of Public Works and Housing (PUPR) No. 16 / PRT / M / 2017," said AVP Corporate Communication PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk Dwimawan Heru when contacted by media crew in Jakarta, Wednesday (25/2017)

According to Heru, his side is always committed to support government programs and provide the best services for toll road users.

Therefore, in its implementation Jasa Marga always ensures the readiness aspects of facilities and infrastructure to achieve the target of 100 percent non-cash payment on the highway.

"At present the progress of toll gate automation by converting regular substations into GTOs and GSOs is 88.2 percent, but the remaining 11.8 percent of substations are already able to receive non-cash payments," said Heru.

The plan, the implementation of 100 percent toll gate automation will be implemented on October 30, 2017, it means that all toll roads belonging to Jasa Marga are expected to consistently apply 100 percent of non-cash payments on that date.

Heru admitted, until now is not without obstacles to be able to enforce this non-cash payment in a massive. Some of the main obstacles that are still encountered in the field include the dialogue between road users and officers due to ignorance of toll road users related to this policy and some still do not have electronic money.

This resulted in the queue of vehicles at several toll gates.

To overcome these problems, Jasa Marga always coordinates with banks to intensify education and socialization to toll road users related to transactions using electronic money.

"We are also grateful to toll road users who have used non-cash transactions on toll roads, and urged to always ensure the adequacy of electronic money balances before traveling on toll roads," Heru said.

News Comment

Today's Industry

Totolink outlet. (Photo: Public Relation of Totolink)

Kamis, 11 Juli 2024 - 22:08 WIB

Totolink Strengthens Commitment to Innovative and Reliable Network Solutions for Indonesia

Marking a strategic step, Totolink Indonesia proudly announces the enhancement of its head office in Jakarta, located at Harco Mangga Dua Blok E No.28, Sawah Besar, Central Jakarta.

The President Commissioner of Bersama Digital Data Centres (BDDC), Setyanto Hantoro (fourth right) and The President Director of BDDC, Angelo Syailendra (third right) during the BDDC JST1 Inauguration Ceremony in Jakarta on Wednesday (10/07/2024).

Kamis, 11 Juli 2024 - 19:03 WIB

BDDC Inaugurates JST1 TIER IV Data Centre in Jakarta to Strengthen Digital Infrastructure

Bersama Digital Data Centres (BDDC), an in-town data centre provider with interconnectivity and integrated digital systems, inaugurated its 5 MW Tier IV data centre facility, JST1 (Jakarta Selatan…

The Board of Directors of PTT Global Chemical (GC) pose for a group photo after receiving the prestigious SNI (Indonesian National Standard) certification for its InnoPlus Polyethylene resin. (Photo: GC Public Relations)

Kamis, 27 Juni 2024 - 15:30 WIB

Global Chemical Achieves Prestigious SNI Certification for InnoPlus Polyethylene Resin

PTT Global Chemical (GC) is proud to announce its successful attainment of the prestigious SNI (Indonesian National Standard) certification for its InnoPlus Polyethylene resin.

 Financial Literacy

Rabu, 26 Juni 2024 - 22:47 WIB

The Importance of Financial Literacy

Financial literacy refers to the ability to understand and use various financial skills effectively, including personal financial management, budgeting, and investing.

Unveiling New Opportunities

Rabu, 26 Juni 2024 - 14:52 WIB

Unveiling New Opportunities

As we step into 2024, the cryptocurrency landscape continues to evolve, presenting unprecedented opportunities for investors, developers, and enthusiasts.