Starting April 1, the Government Opens Official School Registration
By : M. Shaqeel | Tuesday, March 28 2023 - 14:30 IWST
Source: Public Relations of the Ministry of PANRB
INDUSTRY.co.id - The government officially opens the acceptance of prospective cadets, praja, and students for the official school route.
People who are interested in becoming state civil servants (ASN) through this official school can register themselves from 1 to 30 April 2023 through the State Civil Service Agency's National Civil Service Agency (SSCASN-BKN) Candidate Selection System website at sscasn.bkn.go.id .
"The public should prepare themselves and the documents needed in the selection of this official school," said Minister of State Apparatus Empowerment and Bureaucratic Reform (PANRB) Abdullah Azwar Anas, in a written statement, Monday (27/03/2023).
Anas said that currently there are 4,138 formations in seven government agencies.
"For the time being, we have mapped out that there are 4,138 needs in official schools in seven agencies. There are still official schools that we are studying with the relevant ministries," he said.
The Minister of PANRB further emphasized that the ASN selection through the official school route is transparent and objective in accordance with the applicant's ability to take the test.
"We emphasize that there will be no brokers, or other forms of fraud. Because the system that we have built is very transparent, even the values can be seen in real-time . So don't believe anyone who promises to enroll in official schools," he said.
The following seven agencies will open registration this year:
1. Ministry of Finance (Ministry of Finance), a total of 1,100 formations
- State Finance Polytechnic - State College of Accounting (PKN - STAN)
2. Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG), a total of 80 formation
– College of Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics (STMKG)
3. Ministry of Law and Human Rights (Kemenkumham), totaling 525 formations
– Polytechnic of Correctional Sciences (Poltekip)
– Immigration Polytechnic (Poltekim)
4. Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS), 500 formations
– Statistics Polytechnic – College of Statistics (STIS)
5. National Cyber and Crypto Agency (BSSN), 125 formations
– State Cyber and Crypto Polytechnic (Poltek SSN)
6. State Intelligence Agency (BIN), 400 formations
– State Intelligence College (STIN)
7. Ministry of Transportation (Kemenhub), 1,408 formations
– Indonesian Land Transportation Polytechnic (PTDI-STTD) )
– Indonesian Railways Polytechnic Madiun
– Tegal Road Transportation Safety Polytechnic
– Palembang Crossing River Lake Transportation Polytechnic – Bali Land Transport Polytechnic
– Jakarta High School of Shipping Sciences
– Makassar Shipping Polytechnic
– Surabaya Shipping Polytechnic
– Semarang Shipping Polytechnic
– Shipping Polytechnic West Sumatra
– Banten Shipping Polytechnic
– Malahayati Aceh Shipping Polytechnic
– Barombong Shipping Polytechnic
– Sorong Shipping Polytechnic
– North Sulawesi Shipping Polytechnic –
Indonesia Curug Aviation
Polytechnic – Makassar Aviation Polytechnic
– Medan Aviation Polytechnic
– Surabaya Aviation Polytechnic
– Banyuwangi Indonesian Aviation Academy
– Jayapura Aviation Polytechnic
– Polytechnic Palembang flights