Pertamina-PLN Agrees to Price US $ 7.6 / MMBTU

By : Ridwan And Aldo Bella Putra | Wednesday, August 09 2017 - 16:49 IWST

5166
5166

INDUSTRY.co.id - Jakarta - PT Pertamina (Persero) and Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) have agreed the price of gas for the Tiung Biru Blue Field (JBT) field of 7.6 US dollars per MMBTU flat during the contract.

The project has an investment value of 1.55 billion US dollars and immediately executed.

This was conveyed by Vice Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, Arcandra Tahar in Jakarta, Tuesday (8/8/2017) at the signing of gas supply agreement of gas field of Jambaran Tiung Biru for PLN Gresik Region and Evaluation of first semester performance in oil and gas field.

"In 2017 marathon we are guarded so that the project of Jambaran Tiung Biru can be executed immediately. Some important decisions we have decided include JTB gas relocation to Pertamina, JTB gas pricing to PLN Gresik Region, Change 'split' Pertamina EP Cepu JTB project, and over field management from Exxon by Pertamina EP Cepu, "said Arcandra as quoted by Antara.

He also explained that it has done capex efficiency or investment cost from 2.1 billion US dollars to 1.5 billion US dollars. "This is a great achievement," said Arcandra Tahar.

Important decisions that have been decided in 2017 include:

1. Relocation of JTB gas to Pertamina through Letter of Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources No. 538/13 / MEM.M / 2017 dated January 11, 2017.

2. The determination of gas price of JTB to PLN Gresik region is 7.6 per US dollar MMBTU flat along the contract, through Letter of Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Number 5939/12 / MEM.M / 2017 dated August 1, 2017.

3. Change of split of profit sharing contract of Pertamina EP Cepu JTB project, through Letter of Minister Letter of Minister of EMR No. 5953/12 / MEM.M / 2017 dated 1 August 2017.

4. Define the field from Exxon Cepu by Pertamina EP Cepu so that Pertamina controls 90 percent Participating Interest and the remaining 10 percent will be controlled by the Region.

5. Efficiency of "capital expenditure" (capex) or investment cost from 2.1 billion US dollars to 1.5 billion US dollars, so that state and contractor oil and gas revenue will be better.

It is known that the Tiung Biru Jambaran Field with an investment of about 1.5 billion US dollars will produce 330 MMSCFD of gas with sales of 172 MMSCFD for 16 years (plateu).

Of the 172 MMSCFD utilization of the gas, 100 MMSCFD will be distributed to PLN Gresik Region at a price of 7.6 US dollars per MMBTU flat during the contract period, and 72 MMSCFD for industries in Central Java and East Java.

Gas from Tiung Biru Jambaran field will also be connected with Gresik-Semarang pipe along 267 km with diameter 28 inch. Pipe Gresik-Semarang with an investment of approximately 515 million US dollars is planned to be completed in 2018.

News Comment

Today's Industry

NORD-DuoDrive.jpg: The innovative and patented DuoDrive geared motor reaches outstanding system efficiency Image: NORD DRIVESYSTEMS

Selasa, 17 Mei 2022 - 14:00 WIB

NORD DRIVESYSTEMS at LogiMAT in Stuttgart From 31st May to 2nd June 2022 NORD will present innovative drive solutions for intralogistics

The specialist LogiMAT exhibition in Stuttgart offers as comprehensive overview of the intralogistics and process management market. As one of the market leaders for drive technology, NORD presents…

President Jokowi attends the meeting between ASEAN leaders and American entrepreneurs at Intercontinental the Willard Hotel, Washington DC, Thursday (05/12). Photo by: Laily Rachev

Selasa, 17 Mei 2022 - 13:00 WIB

President Jokowi Invites US CEOs to Boost Cooperation with Indonesia

President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has invited company CEOs in the United States to boost cooperation with ASEAN countries, particularly Indonesia.

President Jokowi, President Biden, and ASEAN Leaders on a group photo prior to the dinner, at the White House, Washington D.C., Thursday (05/12)

Selasa, 17 Mei 2022 - 12:28 WIB

President Jokowi, ASEAN Leaders Attend Dinner Hosted by US President

President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo Thursday (05/12) attended a dinner with the leaders of ASEAN countries hosted by President of the United States Joe Biden at the White House, Washington D.C.

(Photo: © 2022 KRAIBURG TPE)

Selasa, 17 Mei 2022 - 11:23 WIB

TPE unleashes benefits for pet accessories

The pet care market is rapidly expanding as pet ownership increases, as does spending on pet food, grooming tools, and accessories. Pet owners are significantly concerned about the prevalence…

Sergey Sedov, Founder and CEO of Robocash Group

Jumat, 13 Mei 2022 - 16:15 WIB

Robocash Group reached 2 BN USD of disbursement and issued audited financial report of 2021

Robocash Group publishes the audited combined financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2021. The Group reached an all-time high 2 BN USD of issued financing and is expected to increase…