Mitra Ogan Is Optimist That CPO Has Products 47,516 Ton

By : Hariyanto And Aldo Bella Putra | Friday, June 01 2018 - 22:30 IWST

Kebun Kelapa Sawit (Ist)
Kebun Kelapa Sawit (Ist)

INDUSTRY.co.id - Jakarta - A subsidiary of PT Rajawali Nusantara Indonesia, PT Perkebunan Mitra Ogan, is optimistic that palm oil production in 2018 can reach 47,516 tons.

Director of PT Mitra Perkebunan Ogan Fikri Al Ansor, said after the signing of cooperation in RNI Building in Jakarta on Thursday (31/5/217) said the palm oil company based in South Sumatra, targets productivity to increase 245.9 percent compared to 2017 production which only 13,736 tons .

"We are confident that the peak harvest in the second semester will be achieved," said Fikri, 35 percent of production in the first semester.

Fikri said the company targets 35 percent of CPO production to be achieved in the first half of 2018, while the remaining 65 percent is achieved in the second half of 2018 along with the peak harvest around September-October. There is also a production target in the I-semester has reached 16,630 tons.

Meanwhile, the target of increasing production of Fresh Fruit Bunches (TBS) in 2018 amounted to 124,825 tons or an increase of 25.27 percent from the previous year of 99,641 tons.

Through the increase in production, Mitra Ogan pegged the sales value of Rp473 billion in 2018.

Before entering the peak harvest, PTP Mitra Ogan also made improvements, especially in terms of infrastructure to improve productivity.

The strategy is done through cooperation of Oil Palm Production Partnership Partnership from PT Indonesia Derivatives Clearing House (Persero).

"There are several factors that caused the performance of last year to decrease, because the Ogan Partners do not have funds for infrastructure, we are confident that this synergy target in achieving the production can be achieved," said Fikri.

With funding through a bailout system of Rp50 billion, PTP Mitra Ogan will make improvements to the existing garden through fertilization and plant maintenance in accordance with the normal technical maintenance culture.

In addition, the company is also targeting infrastructure improvements. in the form of maintenance of roads and bridges in the environment of Karang Depo gardens which will facilitate the cultivation of Fresh Fruit Bunches (TBS) from plantation to factory as well as factory maintenance in an effort to increase rendemen and quality of CPO and palm kernel.

The funding guarantee is also intended for the purchase of FFB from plasma plantations and 3rd parties for the fulfillment of plant capacity. (Ant)

News Comment

Today's Industry

GoTo is a blend of Gojek and Tokopedia. (Photo: republika.co.id)

Jumat, 02 Desember 2022 - 22:48 WIB

Lockup Sentiment Only Temporarily, GOTO Owns Chance to Rebound

Shares of PT Goto Gojek Tokopedia Tbk (GOTO), which experienced selling pressure after end of the lock up period on November 30, 2022, are considered by a number of market participants to provide…

GoTo is a blend of Gojek and Tokopedia. (Photo: republika.co.id)

Rabu, 30 November 2022 - 19:35 WIB

GoPay's Dominance Drives Consistency in GOTO's Financial Business Segment Growth

The financial services business segment, namely GoTo Financial owned by PT GoTo Gojek Tokopedia Tbk (GOTO), recorded impressive business growth consistency. This is reflected in GoPay's dominance…

The President Director of PT Honeywell Indonesia, Roy Kosashi, clarified many kind of leading technology for Indonesia’s New Capital City, in Jakarta on Tuesday (29/11/2022). (Photo: PT Honeywell Indonesia)

Rabu, 30 November 2022 - 19:28 WIB

Honeywell Ready to Support Indonesia’s New Capital City with Sustainability Technologies and Solutions

Honeywell announced today that it is Ready Now to support the Nusantara Capital Authority (OIKN) in realizing their goal of making a sustainable and smart forest city. OIKN is the government…

Gibu Mathew, Vice President and General Manager in Asia-Pacific (APAC) in Zoho Corp. (special)

Rabu, 30 November 2022 - 11:22 WIB

How to Make SaaS Work for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses

Southeast Asia's digital transformation has been impressive as the region is now poised to reach a projected digital economy worth USD360 billion by 2025. With digitalisation, the region bore…

PT Dharma Polimetal ("Dharma Group") Triputra Group automotive component manufacturing company.

Senin, 28 November 2022 - 12:15 WIB

DRMA Remains Optimistic 2023 Automotive Still Rises, Targets Sales Up 20%

PT Dharma Polimetal Tbk (“DRMA”), a listed company engaged in automotive component manufacturing business sees the prospects for the automotive business in 2023 will still remain promising.…