In addition to Motor Seller BBM, It's Other Fuel Facilities On Mudik Line
By : Hariyanto And Aldo Bella Putra | Monday, June 04 2018 - 20:30 IWST
Menteri Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral (ESDM) Ignasius Jonan
INDUSTRY.co.id - Jakarta - Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Ignasius Jonan together with Plt. Pertamina President Director Nicke Widyawati and the ranks have reviewed 5 points of fuel supply facilities in the Trans Java route on Saturday (2/6/2018).
Starting from Cikampek km 57 toll booths, Cikampek fuel terminal, Cipali km toll gas station 102A, and Muri Tegal gas station and the last kiosk Pertamax in Pejagan Pemalang functional toll.
"Today we are doing a tour along the toll road that is used for going home from Jakarta to enter the Cikampek toll road, Cipali and now up here at the Pejagan Pemalang functional toll road to check the fuel supply facilities before the Idul Fitri holiday," said Minister Jonan at the kiosk Pertamax functional highway Pejagan Pemalang.
Jonan said that in the old toll road which has been fully operated already has its gas station.
"But in the new toll road will be prepared dispenser cars and kiosks stalls of fuel, especially on functional toll roads so that the supply is safe, functional tolls, toll roads are used but not fully operational as in Pejagan Pemalang toll," added Jonan.
A total of 63 fuel stalls are prepared along the route of Java and Sumatra, including 45 of them on the Java toll lane.
In addition to fuel kiosks (kiosk Pertamax), other fuel service facilities are prepared in anticipation of the needs of its main fuel in the lane of going home in Java and Sumatra as follows:
- 200 motorcycle sellers of fuel, including 40 of them on the toll road.
- 105 bags of fuel that is fuel tank car that is prepared around gas stations that are in the congestion-prone path.
- 20 car dispensers, of which 19 are in Java toll lanes.
- 13 porch Pertamax is a gas station with a variety of facilities are very complete such as rest areas, charging area, worship area, dining area, children's playground, breastfeeding room and internet access.
- An additional 571 retail outlets selling Premium in Java Madura Bali, increasing from 1519 SPBU to 2090 SPBU.
Around the fuel stall functional toll Pejagan Pemalang, while wearing helmets Minister Jonan back to try motor seller fuel.