Ministry of Social Affairs Gives Aid Rp. 675 Million Regarding Lombok Earthquake
By : Herry Barus And Aldo Bella Putra | Friday, August 10 2018 - 03:30 IWST
Mensos Idrus Marham (Foto Dok Industry.co.id)
INDUSTRY.co.id - Bogor - Social Minister Idrus Marham said emergency response assistance for earthquake victims in NTB had already been distributed, while compensation for the wounded was still awaiting local government data collection.
"We have sent emergency response assistance such as tents, living equipment, and ready-to-eat food, even public kitchens have also been established," he said in Bogor on Wednesday (08/08/2018)
He said the total assistance reached Rp. 675 million.
The Minister of Social Affairs Marham also directly handed over compensation for the heirs of 15 dead victims, Rp15 million each and injuries of Rp2.5 million.
Marham Social Minister previously visited two refugee posts established by the Ministry of Social Affairs, namely in Sembalun Subdistrict and Belanting Village Office, Sambelia District, East Lombok Regency, on Monday (7/30) or a day after the 6.4 SR earthquakes shook Lombok, Sumbawa, and Bali.