Six Reasons Developers Fall In Love In Bekasi
By : Ahmad Fadli And Aldi Firhand. A | Sunday, September 10 2017 - 23:01 IWST
INDUSTRY.co.id - Property Observer from Indonesia Property Watch Ali Tranghanda revealed that commercial projects such as residential and retail in Cikarang, Bekasi, West Java began to grow since 2010. This is in line with the expansion of industrial parks in the region.
There are currently about four thousand companies operating in Cikarang, Ali said, not long ago.
Not to mention, he continued, there are infrastructure development such as Jakarta-Cikampek II Toll Road, as well as Light Rail Transit (LRT) misses, fast trains, and even deep sea port Patimban can boost property prices in Cikarang.
Growth in property prices located near the industrial estates reported could reach 10 to 20 percent per year.
Reasons Developers Fall in Love with Bekasi
1. The existence of industrial area expansion
2. There are about 4 thousand companies operating in industrial area Cikarang, Bekasi.
3. Construction of infrastructure such as Jakarta-Cikampek II Toll Road
4. Development of modes of transportation, such as Light Rail Transit (LRT), fast train, and deep sea port Patimban.
5. Property prices could potentially rise 10 to 20 percent per year.
6. More House Subsidies.