OJK Establish 10 Major Policies As A Basic Step By Direction Purpose 2017-2022
By : Hariyanto And Aldo Bella Putra | Wednesday, October 11 2017 - 22:30 IWST
INDUSTRY.co.id - Jakarta - The Financial Services Authority (OJK) establishes ten key policies that will be the key steps in line with the objectives of 2017-2022 that the OJK Board of Commissioners has issued.
Chairman of the OJK Commissioner Board, Wimboh Santoso, said that the aim of the ten policies is to become an independent and credible independent financial services supervisory agency in creating a sustainable and sustainable financial services sector.
"And able to protect consumers and society and play a facilitating role through financial services sector policy in realizing just welfare," said Wimboh in Jakarta.
The ten directions of OJK policy are
1. Develop and implement monitoring of information technology-based SJK
2. Strengthening integrated arrangements, licensing and supervision for financial conglomerates
3. Implementing prudential international standards that best suit national interests
4. Reform of IKNB to realize strong and competitive IKNB
5. Efficiency in the financial services industry to realize competitive IJK
6. Revitalization of capital markets in support of long-term development financing
7. Optimizing the role of financial technology through appropriate regulation, licensing and supervision.
8. Reduce the level of inequality through the provision of financial access
9. Increasing the effectiveness of educational activities and consumer protection
10. Encouraging the increasing role of sharia finance in supporting the provision of development funding sources
To carry out these tasks and answer the challenges and expectations of the community and stakeholders, OJK requires a strong and solid organization.
"It needs a revamping of various aspects of internal management to make decisions faster, organizational work processes can be done more effectively and efficiently, work infrastructure and IT that can compensate for future OJK demands," he said.