Pakuwon Jati's Net Income Grows 18 Percent in 2017

By : Abraham Sihombing And Aldi Firhand. A | Thursday, March 22 2018 - 21:20 IWST

Tunjungan Plaza 6 in Surabaya, East Java
Tunjungan Plaza 6 in Surabaya, East Java

INDUSTRY.co.id - Surabaya - PT Pakuwon Jati Tbk (PWON), one of Indonesia Stock Exchange's (BEI) developers, posted a net income of Rp5.72 trillion in 2017, a 18.1% increase compared to last year's Rp4.84 trillion.

"About 52% of the net income is recurring revenue and the remaining 48% is revenue from development projects," said Minarto Basuki, Director of PWON, also concurrently as Corporate Secretary, in Surabaya , Thursday (22/03/2918).

Minarto argues, PWON sustainable income in 2017 was recorded at Rp2, 96 trillion, an increase of 15.7% compared to the previous year amounting to Rp2, 55 trillion. The increase was supported by an increase in revenues from Pakwon Mall stage 2 and 3 shopping centers that opened in February 2017 as well as additional retail and corporate shopping centers that already exist.

Meanwhile, according to Minarto, the company's revenue derived from the development of property projects in 2017 reached Rp2.76 trillion, growing by 20.8% compared to the previous year of Rp2.29 trillion. The growth was due to the recognition of revenue from the sale of the Kota Kasablanka Stage 2 apartment.

Total sales of marketing (marketing sales) company throughout January-December 2017 recorded at Rp2, 5 trillion. Approximately 62% of the marketing sales value is from apartment sales. The remaining 30% and 8%, respectively, will come from sales of home sites and offices.

"The Company throughout 2017 has realized capital expenditure amounting to Rp2.05 trillion. It's all to finance construction projects Kota Kasablanka Stage 2, Tunjungan Plaza 6 and Pakuwon Mall extention and land acquisition, "said Minarto.

From the net income, according to Minarto, the company's management can finally book a comprehensive profit of Rp 2 trillion. It shows a 12.7% growth in corporate profits compared to the company's realized profit of Rp1.78 trillion in the previous year.

Throughout 2017, the company's shares with PWON code have experienced price growth up to 22.1%. While the index of property sector Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) decreased 4.31% in the same period. That's because of the general weakening of property conditions. (Abraham Sihombing)

News Comment

Today's Industry

Widodo Sucipto, President Director of PT Hydrotech Metal Indonesia.

Selasa, 19 Oktober 2021 - 15:47 WIB

Hydrotech Metal are Getting Closer to Canada Securities Exchange

PT Hydrotech Metal Indonesia are getting closer to Canada Securities Exchange, after the signing of Share Exchange Agreement with a Canadian company recently. The signing was done virtually…

Vice President Ma’ruf Amin and his spouse Ibu Wury head to Ambon for a working visit, Wednesday (13/10). (Photo by: Vice Presidential Secretariat)

Jumat, 15 Oktober 2021 - 22:10 WIB

VP Ma’ruf Amin to Close 20th PON in Papua

Vice President Ma’ruf Amin, on Friday (15/10), is scheduled to close the 20th National Sports Week (PON) in Papua at the Lukas Enembe Stadium, Jayapura regency. The Vice President, his spouse…

President Joko Widodo and Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung at Kompas Bajo, Puncak Waringin, Thursday (14/10) afternoon. (Photo by: BPMI/Laily Rachev)

Jumat, 15 Oktober 2021 - 21:32 WIB

President Jokowi Visits Kompas Bajo Creative Hub

Ending his working visit in East Nusa Tenggara Province, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo and First Lady Ibu Iriana on Thursday (14/10) afternoon took a walk to Kompas Bajo which is located…

President Joko Widodo inaugurates Waringin Peak and Batu Cermin tourism area arrangements and eight road segments in Labuan Bajo, East Nusa Tenggara province, Thursday (14/10). (Photo by: PR of Cabinet Secretariat/Rahmat)

Jumat, 15 Oktober 2021 - 20:30 WIB

President Jokowi Inaugurates Area Arrangements in Labuan Bajo

President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, Thursday (14/10), inaugurated Waringin Peak and Batu Cermin tourism area arrangements and eight road segments at Waringin Peak, Labuan Bajo village, Komodo…

The Integrated Coordination Meeting on the Acceleration of Welfare Development in Papua and West Papua, at the West Papua Governor’s Office Complex, Manokwari, West Papua, Thursday (14/10). (Photo by: BPMI of Vice Presidential Secretariat)

Jumat, 15 Oktober 2021 - 19:30 WIB

VP Ma’ruf Amin Leads Meeting on Welfare Development in Papua, West Papua

Vice President Ma’ruf Amin Thursday (14/10) at West Papua Governor’s Office Complex, Manokwari in West Papua province, led an integrated coordination meeting discussing measures on the acceleration…