70 Percent of Respondents Say Jokowi Not Keeping Promises At Campaign
By : Herry Barus And Aldo Bella Putra | Monday, May 07 2018 - 12:00 IWST
Presiden Jokowi dan Wapres JK (Foto Dok Industry.co.id)
INDUSTRY.co.id - Jakarta- Of the approximately 54 (fifty four) promises of Jokowi-JK campaign, only 8 (eight) promises are really remembered by the respondents, with prenations above 50%. Nearly 70 percent of respondents said Jokowi did not keep his promises.
INES researchers in his presentation stated that the survey was conducted on 12-28 April 2018. The survey was conducted to 2,180 respondents selected proportionally in 408 districts / cities in Indonesia.
"Methods were performed with multistage random sampling. The margin of error of this survey is + - 2.1%, with 95% confidence level, "said INES Director Oskar Vitriano, in his presentation, in JakartaMinggu (6/5/2018).
Nearly 70 percent of respondents said Jokowi did not keep his promises. While 19.5% stated Jokowi-JK promise fulfilled.
Of the promises of the campaign, nearly 70 percent of respondents said Jokowi did not keep the promise. While 19.5% stated Jokowi-JK promise fulfilled. And, the remaining 12.3% did not answer.
What are the promises most remembered by the people of Indonrsia? Well Here's the list, according to various surveys of Indonesia Network Election Survey (INES), as follows:
1. Food Self-Sufficiency (89.8%)
Food Self-Sufficiency which is one of the flagship program of Jokowi-JK promise in the eyes of respondents far from the fire, it can be seen from almost 79.6% of respondents said Jokowi-JK failed to create Self-Sufficiency in Food.
While as many as 12.3% of respondents say Pemeritahan Jokowi-JK has made such efforts. While the rest of 8.1% did not answer
2. Lower Price of Food Shell (89,1%)
Imports of rice and some other commodities according to the respondents have not been able to reduce the price of basic food in the market, this statement was submitted by 75.7% of respondents.
While 14.9% say Jokowi-JK government has been able to stabilize the price of basic needs. While the rest of 9.4% did not answer.
3. Buy back Indosat (88.7%)
Jokowi-JK's pledge to buy back Indosat was declared by 94.8% not happen and the rest of 5.2% said do not know.
4. Refusing Foreign Debt (85.7%)
72.7% of respondents did not agree with the increasing amount of state debt in Jokowi - JK era because it will burden the society in the future.
Because the burden of payment of foreign debt is burdened on the community by boosting taxes.
And as many as 20.1% agree Jokowi-JK owes much overseas origin used properly and not in corruption. The rest of 7.1% say do not know.
5. Employment Creation (84.8%)
71.7% of respondents stated that during the last 3 (three) years very few new jobs that can be found by the community.
And from the answers of respondents said that their children who have entered as a new workforce for 2 years unemployed new can get a job
Itupun not in accordance with the field that they do. 26.7% said there is available (many) jobs. And the rest of 1.6% did not answer.
6. Building Infrastructure (82.3%)
49.4% of respondents are satisfied with the infrastructure development program undertaken by Jokowi-JK although the community has not enjoyed the infrastructure built.
People say that infrastructure development has no impact on improving their family's economy.
And as much as 41.2% are not satisfied with infrastructure development by Jokowi-JK. While 9.4% of respondents did not answer.
7. Constructing the Sea Toll (80.6%)
The development of the Tol Toll has not been felt by 62.9% of respondents. Respondents said they did not know the benefits to them about the Toll Sea.
While 33.4% of respondents said Sea Toll is useful, although they do not yet know the usefulness of the Sea Toll itself. While the remaining 3.7% chose not to answer.
8. No share seats (70.6%)